Saturday, April 12, 2008

Where Have They Been?

I know. This blog doesn't get updated that often. That doesn't mean I've stopped reading. Lately, I've been wondering what's happened to some of my favorite authors. I thought I would throw the question out to the group. If you know, please share.

BarbaraNeely: The Blanche White series. All I need to say is that I love this woman. Blanche is Black, sassy and determined. By the looks of her website, BarbaraNeely has a LOT of fans who would love to catch up with Blanche White. Check out BarbaraNeely's website for more info.

Gar Anthony Haywood: Author of the Aaron Gunner series and the Loudermilk mysteries. The Loudermilks are retirees cruising the country in their recreational vehice. Joe and Dottie always get their man. Gunner is a LA private eye in an urban, gritty sense.

Valerie Wilson Wesley:
Tamara Haye was The female super sleuth in the mid-nineties. Smart, feminine, cool. It's good to see that she is still around. I would like to know what's happened to Penny Mickelbury, Pamela Thomas-Graham and Eleanor Taylor Bland.

Are you looking for updates from your favorite authors?

2 comments:

Lin said...

When might we expect more of Barbara Neely's Blanche White series and Valerie Wilson Wesley's Tamara Hayle series?

BlackLiterature said...

Lin,

Valerie Wilson Wesley just released another Tamara hayle mystery, Of Blood and Sorrow